Friday, July 30, 2010

FRIENDSHIP DAY

Friendship Day celebrations take place on the first Sunday of August every year.On this day people spend time with their friends and express love for them. Exchange of Friendship Day Gifts like flowers, cards and wrist bands is a popular tradition of this occasion. 

                           “There are no Strings
                           Attached to a friendship
                           No bends to hold or ties to bind
                           Friendship stands on its own.”
This is the importance and essence of Friendship. Without friends life would be meaningless. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.

A friend says---- If you are in trouble, I am always there.

Friendship day was celebrated by tying friendship bands and exchanging cards


 


"Dont walk in front of me,  Imay not follow.
Don't walk behind me,  I may not follow.
Walk beside me, and be my friend"



 





Without a doubt, friendship day gives us a chance to renew old acquaintances, to discuss old and new times and to recall good and bad times. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment